Saturday, April 5, 2014

YARD MAKEOVER

Ok, so I know I haven't posted often and a lot has happened since August/Sept 2013. I have so many awesome posts to post with house updates. I am overly excited about it too, so forgive me if the posts are all over the place. I have taken many pictures of the process so I can show ya'll awesome before and afters, meanwhile getting the hang of this blog thingy. So without further do here our some yard before and afters, now keep in mind we still are going to do plenty but since we had to take a break so mother nature could pay us a visit (winter season) we had to hold our horses. And Oh did mother nature pay us a visit , its now spring and I feel like it's still winter. Maybe it will just skip spring all together and move right on to summer!? Well will see for now enjoy the pictures!

                                                            BEFORE
                                                        BEFORE
                                                            BEFORE
The little one in the purple came with the house!……Just kidding!
SIDE VIEW BEFORE
                                                       BACKYARD BEFORE
                                                            BACKYARD BEFORE

                                     ALL THE GREEN IS BASICALLY GOING TO BE GONE.
DRIVEWAY VIEW
                       THE MISSION HAS BEGUN, REMOVING ALL THE BUSHES.
                                                      PROGRESS
 PROGRESS & INCASE YOU DON'T REMEMBER HOW IT USED TO LOOK I WILL SAVE YOU THE TIME FROM SCROLLING UP AGAIN …




 BEFORE


PROGRESS


  PROGRESS BEFORE
 AFTER
AFTER

BEFORE SIDE VIEW
AFTER SAME SIDE VIEW








No comments:

Post a Comment