Monday, April 14, 2014

HOME DECOR HAUL

So I am obsessed with home decor shopping! If I tell my husband, " I need to run to target for some milk , I'll be back real quick." Mostly means I really need to check if that rug that I spotted has gone on sale yet. If I know I am driving by a Home Goods, T.J. Maxx , Marshall's I will plan a pit stop. I know thats bad. Because then I wanna go through the whole store. Well anyways lets get to the good stuff I bought a few things recently and I wanted to show you!


This beautiful rhinestone star I might not know where I'm putting it just yet but I bought two of them!



Deer is also from Home Goods. $29.99

My sister it was weird. She is crazy. I think the silver finish is what sold me.



This rug I got for $50 from Target on clearance! Original price was $100.


BEFORE (sorry so blurry)
AFTER




These 3 were in a set from Home Depot. $24.95

BEFORE BARE WALL
AFTER PRETTY MIRRORS




(AFTER) WE ADDED THE DEER

BEFORE (STAIR VIEW)
AFTER (STAIR VIEW)

We soon will change that light fixture but I just haven't decided on the one that I want yet. That door leads into the master bedroom and we are also going to change the doors. They are really old so we need to update them. I was thinking of doing a colored door for our Master bedroom what do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment