Monday, June 16, 2014

Costco Haul!

Who doesn't love Costco? If you don't love Costco then ..Bye.  Ok if you don't love Costco I think I know why…it empties out your bank account. I'm pretty sure thats it. I like to shop there for things like toilet paper, paper towels paper plates etc. Basically anything I can have in bulk that will not go bad. That helps so we aren't constantly going out and having to buy these things we pretty much are always stocked. But I have to admit I love the whole freaking store. I always like walking around to see what new things they have and there prices are always great so I buy more than toilet paper! Here's a little Costco Haul to show you what I purchased. Only the fun things no toilet paper and chicken nuggets pictures don't worry.
I don't have big bowls so these were nice and I like that they have lids.

I love these binz! They are pretty pricey individually so I was glad I found these there! Costco price $19.99

I forgot to take a pic of this in the box but it serves for serving meals that require a lot of toppings like tacos for example.


I also purchased 2 body washes, 2 hand soaps, 2 bar soaps from a company that part of the proceeds go to children in need. The bundle cost $28.99.

They were very moisturizing which is what sold me, since I have very dry skin.


Pretty fun things huh? Oh my how things have changed, I can't believe kitchen bowls get me excited lol! 

No comments:

Post a Comment