Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fresh Start

It seems like it's been forever…..that's because it has been FOREVER! Over 1 year! Don't get me wrong I love to blog but I am so bad at time coordination , so therefore I never have the time to sit down and type out all this amazingness that goes on in my cabeza (head in spanish). I have sooo many ideas for this blog that I am about to explode with excitement! Get ready for a lot of before an after pictures because..drum roll please…..My husband and I purchased a home!!! AHHHH SO EXCITING HUH? YES I thought some strangers would be excited for me. I am into full on organization and decor mode right now its overwhelming! I am so thankful to be where I am today knowing how much me and my other half wanted this and for how long we have been patiently waiting. OK patiently? Not really but you get the point. Now to refresh my memory and anybody else reading this, on why I started this blog. Hi my name is Jackie and I am a self proclaimed hoarder. Basically my goals are to become organized not just myself but my family which means I am taking on 4 people's responsibilities! I'm running this boat house here. It has always been my dream to have our own home, I couldn't wait for that day to come so I could paint it, decorate it, make it our own and finally those days are here. So as for my intentions as of this moment I will be posting before and after pics of little projects we do around the house , tips & tricks on decor and organization. So  join me, my husband and children on our journey to make our first home! Now take it easy on me since I am new to this!

No comments:

Post a Comment