Friday, August 10, 2012

The Apartment Before's

Hello so this will be my first official post! Since I initially made this blog to kind of organize more of our lives which overall would be just about everything, I am going to post pictures of our apartment. The before's of course! We moved into this place in March 2012. Of course we are renting so paint colors and finishes that you will see in the pictures I had nothing to do with!!!! Which I can't really do much besides the decor. Now I'm warning you compared to my favorite blogs my space is like a dungeon hole that needs major help, but since we are renting I can't really do much. That's why I can't wait to have a house!!! But due to this economy it is wayyyy harder to get approved to buy a home so it stinks! I decided to split this post into 2 or 3 because of how many pictures I am going to put up so this will be part 1. Well without further boringment (yes i just made up a word), I present to you The Moving Squad's current household.....drumroll please.....

Starting with the front entrance..
It was actually much worse but I just had added the cubbies found them on sale at target after I had been eyeing them for a long time. Score!
(below) Now the living room...
 and yes this is what it looks like when its messy..thats what before's are for? Right?

 closet in the living room
The hallway that leads to the bathrooms, 1st bedroom and kitchen...
 This stuff dosen't belong here it will just make my after pictures so much better lol, the white racks used to be at the front entrance (foyer if you dare to call it that) but since I got the cubbies it was removed I've used it for several things but it hasn't found a stable home place yet.
 I so need to invest in a nice runner because this mats are not doing it....the whole fam hates them!
Do you know them? Maybe , I don't , yes thats the picture the frames came with I haven't put our pics in yet (that just shows you how much of a procrastinator I am) there is 5 frames hanging on that wall and 3 of them have family pictures. If you wonder why I hung them up well here is the answer..I'm known for buying things and just storing them or it takes me a long time to put them to use, so in this case I figured the sooner I hung them up the faster I would put the pictures in.. I guess I was half right?!

1st half bathroom...
 2nd bathroom (full)

Ok well The End. . . . . Just kidding (that would of been awkward) I did try to add the linen pics in this post as well but only one of them was being added and I two that I wanted to put. I am new to this so I don't know if Its me or what but I assumed it didn't fit haha. I have to be honest and say that at first I didn't want to post these pictures. WHY? Because no one ever see's mi casa like this, if someone called and said we are coming over I would gain tons of energy and clean the place like in 5 minutes and make it look spotless ....ok maybe not super spotless but decent looking. This is what it normally looks like at its worst (in my eyes). Come back so you can see the other half!!! Thanks for reading, until later people!   ---Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment